The Project Kics R40 Lug Nut is made of SCM435 Alloy for light weight and high strength. The M12x1.25 and M12x1.50 thread pitch R40 in Black Chrome or NeoChrome features two-piece construction with the floating seat design and allows you to properly torque your R40 Lug Nuts on your wheels without marring the finish. The R40 Non-Locking Lug Nuts come in packs of 20 in all standard 17mm hex lug nuts or with 16 standard 17mm lug nuts and 4 locking nuts with key.
- Manufactured of high strength SCM435 Alloy
- Open end racing design
- Light weight lug reduces unsprung weight
- Floating washer seat provides torque retention and eliminates wheel gouging
- Available in Black chrome and special NeoChrome finish
- Patented design
- *Kits comes in either a lock version (16+4) or non-locking version which is 20pcs all lugs.
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS ON LUG NUTS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THEM ON FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. WE WILL ALSO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS THAT TRY TO USE THEM FOR THESE TYPES OF WHEELS.