COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Yes, we are operating during normal business hours. However, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and operating under strict guidelines. This is for the protection of our staff and our customers.
1. All will call orders and service jobs MUST be made by appointment. We currently are not allowing walk-ins. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you traveled to our shop unexpectedly to inquire about products, please go back to your car and give us a call from there. We will try to help you over the phone and go from there.
2. Will call / pickup orders must be pre-paid in advance before you can pick up the order. Please give us a call to speak to a sales rep. We are allowing pickups ONLY on items that would normally cost a lot to ship. For small items, please order online and let us ship it to you. Saving a few bucks on small items isn’t worth the risks of anyone’s health.
3. We are accepting service jobs. Please call for estimates and to schedule an appointment. Customers will be instructed to leave their car. We will bring the car into our garage for the service. Customer will then pick up the car at the end of the day. Our lobby is closed, so it is recommended that you get a ride or Uber after dropping off your vehicle. Then you can go about your day. Don’t worry, your car is in good hands.
4. No mask? NO SERVICE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
COVID-19 RESPONSE TIMES AND SHIPPING DELAYS
Most orders are shipped within 1-3 days. However, due to COVID-19, there may be delays. Many items have been sold out or have longer wait times than usual. This could be due to manufacturing issues and the increased demand of products since many people are working from home during this time. We will contact you should this situation arise.
PLEASE give our staff time to review and process your order. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive tracking or contact via phone or e-mail from our staff before requesting an update. If an item you need is urgent, PLEASE contact us first if you want to check if an item is in stock before placing an order.
Our recommendation is to call, message us on livechat, or e-mail us during our office hours, 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri, Pacific Standard Time.
I don't see the product I'm looking for on your site. Can you get it?
YES. Evasive Motorsports™ carries all major brands of the import performance industry. Since there are THOUSANDS of products available on the market, we’re not able to list every single product. We try to populate our website with the most popular items. If you can’t find a specific product, contact us, and we’ll try to get a hold of it for you along with our best price possible.
Do you ship international?
YES. We ship worldwide. If you live outside of the U.S., please contact us for pricing and availability and provide your shipping address.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Methods of payment accepted at Evasive Motorsports™ depends on your location.
Domestic Orders (U.S.):
Evasive Motorsports™ accepts major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All credit card purchases are verified using your billing address for your protection. If would like us to ship your order to an address other than your billing address, please call your credit card company to add additional shipping addresses to your account. Your credit card will be charged only after your order is shipped.
Evasive Motorsports™ also accepts PayPal. If you are using PayPal as the method of payment, your PayPal account MUST be VERIFIED with a CONFIRMED address. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees. Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC.
International Orders: (Outside of U.S.)
We accept wire transfer and PayPal. If paying by PayPal, your PayPal account must be VERIFIED with a CONFIRMED address. Only certain countries can meet these PayPal requirements. Please contact us for payment instructions.
We DO NOT accept credit cards as a method of payment if you are outside of the U.S. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Do your Free Shipping discounts apply worldwide?
Free shipping does NOT apply to Hawaii, Alaska, or countries outside of the United States. Products which are labeled FREE SHIPPING only applies to locations within the continental United States. If you live outside of the continental U.S., please contact us for shipping estimates.
Do you offer price matching?
Yes, we will price match any LEGITIMATE price listing. The advertised price must be from an authorized dealer. The competitor must have the item in stock. The competitor’s price must be current to date. If the competitor’s discounted price is out of date and based off incorrect MSRP, we will not match the price as the competitor is most likely unaware of the mistake and unable to fulfill the order at their price.
To request a price match, please e-mail us the link to the page where the advertisement is found along with your shipping address. If we can verify that the price is correct, we will beat or match the price.
Price matching does NOT apply to auction listings.
How do I check the status of my order?
You may check your order status online by going to our Order Tracking Page by entering the zip code and e-mail address which you entered during the time of your order.
- Evasive Motorsports™ will contact you by phone and/or e-mail if an item you ordered is currently not available or back ordered. We will obtain your approval if you wish to keep an item on backorder or if you wish to cancel your order. We ship back ordered items immediately when they become available.
- Evasive Motorsports™ will never charge your account until your order is shipped.
- Please contact us if you wish to check availability of an item prior to making an order.
What is your return & exchange policy?
Please see our policies page.
Do you offer a wholesale program for dealers?
Yes, please see our dealer program page.
Can I purchase and pickup items at your store?
Yes, customers are welcomed during office hours 9am-6pm PST.
Does Evasive Motorsports offer sponsorships?
If you feel you have a winning track record, race or show, feel free to contact us with a professionally planned proposal for review.
Do you have any job opportunities?
If you are a talented and ambitious individual, we’d like to review your resume. Evasive Motorsports is reviewing applications for the following:
- Sales Representative
- Service Technician
- Web Designer with Programming Experience
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
What are CARB Rules and Regulations?
The California Air Resources Board does not permit the sale or use in California of emissions related parts that alter the performance of emissions related devices and/or emissions related parts that change emissions standards unless the California Air Resources Board has issued an Executive Order, is a Replacement Part as defined in California Code of Regulations, Title 13, Section 1900(b)(2) or is authorized for Closed Circuit Use only. Please refer to state law and regulation, local law and regulation and manufacturer’s information to determine whether a part is authorized for use in your state and locality.