Returns & Exchanges
Please inspect items immediately when received. Read conditions below carefully before inquiring about returns and exchanges.
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing and restocking process. If you wish to retain store credit, the restocking fee may be waived. Please inquire for details.
- Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. Contact us for a RAN# (Return Authorization Number) and specify your reason for return. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Approved Returns MUST be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving your RAN#.
- Returned items must be in brand new condition in original packaging.
- Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
- No returns, cancellations, or refunds are allowed on special order items.
- Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 days.
- Please contact us if inquiring about an exchange.
- Exchanges are subject to second shipping charges unless there was a mistake made on the order. If a mistake was made by Evasive Motorsports, we will provide a return shipping label for you to use to make the exchange as seamless as possible.
Please call our staff at 626.336.3400 during our office hours to cancel an order. We process your order electronically. Therefore, your order may be processed when you ‘complete purchase’. Please contact us immediately at 626.336.3400 if you wish to change or cancel your order. Do not assume we will see your e-mail in time as we get hundreds of e-mail messages per day. We will make every effort to stop the processing of your order.
Due to the cost of processing refunds, there will be a 5% cancellation fee on all orders placed but canceled prior to shipping. This does not apply to returns & exchanges. Please refer to returns & exchanges if your order has already shipped.
Your order must be confirmed by an Evasive Motorsports customer service representative if it has not shipped from our warehouse or the manufacturer or distributor. Once confirmed, you will be issued a credit or refund minus cancellation fees within 7 business days.
Prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a price change, Evasive Motorsports will notify you and obtain your approval before processing or canceling your order.
Items are considered special orders if they are not normally stocked items. For example, if an item needs to be ordered from Japan, or an item is made to order.
- Please contact us if you would like to inquire about making an order.
- Special orders may require a deposit.
- No returns, cancellations, or refunds allowed on special orders. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We do not require that visitors reveal any personally identifying information in order to access our website. However, visitors who do not wish to, or are not allowed by law to share personally identifying information, may not be able to access certain areas or participate in certain activities (like making a purchase or entering a promotion) which require registration.
Although information may be required to purchase products from our website, visitors provide information on a voluntary basis only. Generally, we may ask to collect personal information about you to provide the following services:
- Making purchases from our online store.
- Tracking of specific orders that have been placed.
- Responses to questions or comments sent through our website.
Collection of personal information for these services may include the collection of your name, address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number. Evasive Motorsports™ will NOT, in any way, shape, or form, disclose your information outside of the activities you participate here within.
Evasive Motorsports™ website is secure and uses SSL technology for all areas requiring payment transactions and information pertaining therefore.
Evasive Motorsports™ may amend these terms and conditions at any time. User’s continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated at the time of use.
CAR AND ENGINE MODIFICATIONS CAN RESULT IN INJURY AND MAYBE DEATH. Any modifications done to your car, or any circumstances consequential, are AT YOUR OWN RISK. Contact your car’s manufacturer to determine whether or not your modifications affect your safety, vehicle warranty, performance, and anything else related to your automobile. Evasive Motorsports™ holds no liability in any damages (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPT OR OTHERWISE) occurring to you, your vehicle, or any other persons or property.
Contact your local authorities to find out what modifications are allowed and which are illegal on public highway. Most parts have been are intended for off-road use only. Federal and many State laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device using or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. If such laws are violated, Buyers are subject to fines and/or penalties issued by the state or local government where the violation occurs. All headlights and clear lighting products are for off-road use only unless otherwise specified by local regulations.
UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE, EVASIVE MOTORSPORTS™ PROVIDES THIS SITE CONTENT “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. THIS INCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EVASIVE MOTORSPORTS™ OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF EVASIVE MOTORSPORTS™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.