Mishimoto is proud to announce the release of our Baffled Oil Catch Can. With over a year of research and development time, Mishimoto has created the most effective oil catch can on the market. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. Custom grooves in the catch can's inlet turbulates the air longer and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 40 micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions.
The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum can accepts -AN fittings at the intlet, outlet, and drain area allowing over 27 possible configurations. For maximum fitment options, the top cog mounting setup allows the can to be mounted from multiple angles. To make maintenance easy, the drain plug can be removed to allow for -AN return to the oil pan. The can is also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system.
The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can is available in a variety of colors and, as with all our catch cans, comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty you know and trust.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you've seen what we've seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won't want that draining back into your oil either.
- 40-micron bronze filter blocks oil from depositing in ventilation system
- Special engineered inlet pattern turbulates air longer, allowing oil to condense
- Internal baffle ensures no oil escapes during high-speed cornering
- Replaceable single-unit filter is easy to maintain
- Inlet and outlet accept -AN fittings for various configurations
- 100-percent billet anodized 6061 aluminum with laser etched finish
- Safe to use in pressurized systems
- Drain plug can be removed to allow for -AN return to oil pan
- Unique upper mounting bracket cogs provide versatile mounting options
- Includes push-on fittings for easy installation
- Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can x 1
- Aluminum Mounting Brackets x 2
- Bronze Filter x 1
- Internal Baffle x 1
- Dowty Oil Seals x 3
- Push-on Fittings x 2
- Drain Plug x 1
- Black Rubber Oil Line x 6
- Worm Gear Clamps x 4
- Black Rubber Band x 1
- Mounting Hardware and Brackets
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Drain plug is attached to the internal baffle and if it is replaced, the internal baffle may not be usable again.