NOTE: All Link ECUs are shipped "locked" for your security. Only Link ECU Dealers can access the unlock codes using the ECU Serial Number. Please contact us via e-mail or phone with your serial number once you receive your order. We can then give you the unlock code to activate the LinkECU.
The Link G4X ECU TTLink TTX PlugIn Designed for the VWAG PQ34 1.8l Turbo engine with E-Throttle.
- This ECU works with manual transmissions only.
- Includes an onboard 4 bar or 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Audi A3 98-05
- Audi A4 98-07
- Audi A6 98-02
- Audi S3 98-05
- Audi TT 98-06
- Seat Alhambra 00-04
- Seat Ibiza 99-08
- Seat Leon 98-05
- Skoda Octavia 99-05
- VW Bora 00-06
- VW Golf 99-06
- VW Jetta 01-09
- VW New Beetle 99-04
- VW Passat 98-02
- VW Polo 04-08
- VW Sharan 00-04
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
There is no separate expansion connector on the TT Link. Expansion pins are accessible through the main header, listed below.
Pin 110 - An Temp 3
Pin 111 - An Volt 10