NOTE: All Link ECUs are shipped "locked" for your security. Only Link ECU Dealers can access the unlock codes using the ECU Serial Number. Please contact us via e-mail or phone with your serial number once you receive your order. We can then give you the unlock code to activate the LinkECU.
Designed for the 1996-1998 Honda B16 and B18 engine. All models that use the Honda "OBD2A" ECU.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Onboard MAP sensor not included
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
- ACURA: 98-99 CL & 00-01
- Integra LS/GS/GS-R/Type-R
- HONDA: 98-02 Accord DX/LX/EX
- 99-00 Civic DX/LX/EX/Si
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Expansion Connector 1
Gnd - Sensor Ground Only
+5V Out - Low Current +5V Supply
Volt 5 - Analog 0-5V input
Volt 6 - Analog 0-5V input
Aux 7 - Auxiliary Output
Aux 8 - Auxiliary Output
Volt 7 - Analog 0-5V input
Temp 3 - Temperature sensor input
Expansion Connector 2
Ign 5 - Ignition 5 Auxiliary Output
Ign 6 - Ignition 6 Auxiliary Output
Ign 7 - Ignition 7 Auxiliary Output
Ign 8 - Ignition 8 Auxiliary Output
DI 9 - Digital Input
DI 10 - Digital Input
Volt 8 - Analog 0-5V input
Volt 9 - Analog 0-5V input