My Cart: 0 item(s)
DescriptionNOTE: All Link ECUs are shipped "locked" for your security. Only Link ECU Dealers can access the unlock codes using the ECU Serial Number. Please contact us via e-mail or phone with your serial number once you receive your order. We can then give you the unlock code to activate the LinkECU.
Designed for the 1992-1995 Honda B16 and B18 engine. All models that use the Honda "OBD1" ECU.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- No onboard MAP sensor.
- Knock control is not available on this ECU.
- Most factory features are supported.
- 1992-1995 Gen 5 Honda Civic DX/LX/EX/Si
- ACURA: 92-95 Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R
- HONDA: 90-95 Accord DX/LX/EX
- 93-95 Del Sol S/Si, 94-95 Del Sol VTEC
- 90-91 Prelude Si & 92-95 Prelude S/SE/Si/VTEC
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
Pin 110 - An Temp 3
Pin 111 - An Volt 10
Pin 112 - DI9
Pin 113 - Ign 6
|Installation Instructions:||Download PDF|