NOTE: All Link ECUs are shipped "locked" for your security. Only Link ECU Dealers can access the unlock codes using the ECU Serial Number. Please contact us via e-mail or phone with your serial number once you receive your order. We can then give you the unlock code to activate the LinkECU.
Designed for the 3SGE Beams engine. Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- ECU includes an onboard 4 bar or 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported.
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Gnd - Sensor Ground Only
+5V Out - Low Current +5V Supply
DI 10 - Digital Input for switching functions.
DI 9 - Digital Input for switching functions.
An Volt 9 - Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 8 - Analog 0-5V input
An Temp 4 - Temperature sensor input
Aux 8 - Auxiliary output (2.0 amps maximum when driving to GND. 0.5 amps maximum when driving high.)