The NEW Injen Acura ILX intake SP1478 cranks the power up by 11 hp and 9 Lbs. of Ft. Torque. This ILX intake uses a mandrel-bent aluminum tube, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted airflow straight into the turbo. This cold air intake system also reaches into the depths of the engine bay to keep the air filter isolated from unwanted engine bay heat. Helping keep your air charge cool and dense. The piping for the SP1478 is available with either a polished or laser black finish to maximize your engine bay aesthetics per your prefrence.
Handling the filtration duties on this Acura ILX CAI is our SuperNano-Web Dry air filter which provides some of the greatest flow and unbeatable filtration avalible. The SuperNano-Web Dry air filters do not require any oil which makes them easy to clean and care for. The SP1478 cold air intake system comes complete with all required hardware making it a hassle-free and easy installation. Like all Injen parts, this intake comes with our unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 11 hp and 9 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
- Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Automotive grade silicone couplers
- Designed to work with stock calibration
- Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
- SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
- Cold air system help to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
- Available with a polished or laser black tube"