The EVO1900C cold air intake system is truly one of a kind. From the one-piece sealed housing - that utilizes our patent pending Twist-Lock technology to securely attach a massive 8-Layer Cotton Gauze Oiled air filter in place - all the way down to the hardware, Injen has put it all on the table to provide you, the customer, the greatest intake possible!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the 8-Lyaer Cotton Gauze Oiled air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO1900C housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive underhood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube: The EVO1900C Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
Oiled Air Filter: The 8-Layer Cotton Gauze Oiled air filter that is included in the EVO1900C has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our engineers to use the largest filter possible for this application, which increases the available air volume - resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
Quality Hardware: From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Hassel-Free Installation: Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
Dyno Proven: Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. So after hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1900C Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 13 additional horsepower and 18 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 18 ft-lbs. of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene tube and housing
- Twist-Lock Technology* to securely integrate the air filter to the housing
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- 8-Layer Cotton Gauze Oiled Air Filter
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Injen inspection badge allows you to check the condition of your air filter *Patent Pending