K20A/A2/A2/Z1 Pumps in any chassis.
- Bolts up to K Series style power steering pump.
- -8 ORB output
- -8 ORB to -6AN fitting included
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/ black anodized finish.
- Designed for better hood clearance than the OEM fitting/line.
- Fits K20A/A2/A2/Z1 Pumps.
This fitting was designed by Hybrid Racing and is intended to be used on the high-pressure side of a K-Series style power steering pump. The fitting is for those who are doing an engine swap and want to maintain power steering or for creating a custom tucked power steering lines for chassis that come with the K20A/A2/A2/Z1 engines. The high-pressure output of the fitting features a 3/8"" NPT thread that's designed to accept a -8AN to -6AN ORB Fitting. The high-pressure output exits the fitting at a lower angle than the OEM hose to provide extra hood clearance.
Each fitting is machined from 6061 aluminum and receives a T6 heat treatment and black anodized finish. The fitting should be used with a new OEM O-ring (Honda/Acura part number 91370-SV4-000).