Images displayed above may not reflect the actual product.
HPS Black Upper Intercooler Pipe (UICP) is a direct replacement for Lancer EVO X factory upper intercooler pipe. Made from lightweight 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the pipe features one piece design which has a smooth, non-turbulent 2” to 2.5” transition for maximum performance. The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost. The included HPS high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses can withstand minimum 50+ psi of boost and replace the factory rubber couplers, which often crack or fail over a period of time. The intercooler pipe optimize and smooth out the air flow, deliver performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
HPS Intercooler Pipe Kit Features and Specification
- 1 piece design deliver smooth and optimized air flow, boost up performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
- The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
- Features HPS signature race proven high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 2.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive tubing
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Black
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Upper Intercooler Pipe / Hot Charge Pipe
- Vehicle Application: Fits Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR and MR Models (USDM, JDM and European). Compatible with all aftermarket intercoolers with factory outlet angle.