NOTE: For 1998-2002 Honda Accord 2.3L DX EX LX VP SE only. PICTURE SHOWN FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Compare to the tradiational shortram air intake, HPS cold air intake delivers cooler air with more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the vehicle combustion chamber to increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response. The included installation instruction has clear pictures and description to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and no modification is required, however, removal of front bumper is necessary during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow. HPS cold air induction system features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps, which ensure the durability and reliability during the extreme driving condition. The included K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
HPS Cold Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation, however, removal of front bumper is necessary which will make the whole installation process easier.