10th generation HKS Turbo Timer evolutionally advanced with the turbo engines - Simple and Highly Operable Model from 35-year History.
Application: Turbo (Universal)
Code No.: 41001-AK012
- Single button control and red LED numerical display simplify operation and improve visibility.
- 5 time ranges selectable between 1, 3, 5, 10, and 30min. Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes.
- Accurate time duration can be selected by manual setting.
- Handbrake detective safety circuit
- High capacity relay
- Timer operation stops under unstable conditions caused by low voltage of a battery, etc.
*Application? Turbo vehicles that start the engine using the ignition key.
- Not applicable to a vehicle equipped with the push-button ignition.
- Existing Turbo Timer Harness is compatible.
- *This product is not compatible some vehicles. Refer to the application list before purchasing this product.
- Simple after-idling function and easy operation
- Optimal touch button size for simple operation
- Wavy panel design around the button for better operability. Capable of operating the button even in the dark.
- Accurate setting is possible even by quick operation.
- One-digit display for easy recognition of the set time
- Time duration changed simply by pushing the button. Intuitive operations is possible.
- Selecting "OFF mode" turns off the display and buzzer.
- DC12V Negative Ground (Operation Voltage: DC101-16V)
- Large Capacity Relay Equipped
- Ignition: 25A / Accessary: 25A
- Stand-by Current: 10mA or lower
- Operating Temperature: -20-60 degrees C (-4 to 140 Degrees F)
- Setting Time Range: 1, 3, 5, 10, and 30 min.
*Extension of Timer Duration
- Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes.
- Not only protecting the turbocharger, but also maintaining the temperature in a vehicle in summer and winter is possible.
Example of One Minute Time Range: Frequent after-idling for daily use.
Idling takes place after street driving, commuting, etc. It is convenient when a driver has to leave the car right after the engine is shut off.
Example of 3 Minutes Time Range: Effective after-idling after driving a highway.
After idling can cool down the turbine and/or engine oil heated up by continuous high speed driving, and the engine shut off without imposing a load to the turbine and/or engine; therefore, the durability of the engine and engine oil is improved.
Example of 5 Minutes Time Range: Effective after-idling after circuit driving
When high load is applied to an engine, and an engine runs at a high speed, the engine and turbine may become in a condition close to a limit. With Turbo Timer, after-idling takes place even if the ignition is turned off by mistake so the engine and turbine may not be damaged.
Example of 10 Minutes Time Range: To keep the interior temperature when leaving a vehicle for a short time
With Turbo Timer, a driver can lock the vehicle door even while running an engine; it allows the vehicle interior temperature maintain when leaving the vehicle for ten minutes or so while reducing a load to a battery.
Example of 30 Minutes Time Range: To maintain the vehicle interior temperature in summer or winter
Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes. A long after-idling enables the vehicle interior temperature to be maintained for a long time. (A long after-idling may not be allowed depending on the area, facility, local regulation, etc.)