- Improved durability in high temperature (as for rising engine room temperature due to tuning).
- Works fine even in a cold environment.
- Lightweight with high anti-wear resistant quality. It does not need to apply extra high-tension and also it can reduce the squeaking sound.
- The lightweight belt suits variable rotational speed and not only reduces squeaking sound but also provides high transmission efficiency.
- The belt specially designed for GR SUPRA which uses a special auto-tensioner attached to the alternator.
- Black color belt with HKS logo.
Performance - The advantage of EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber)
- Using EPDM improves durability in high/low temperature and anti-wear resistant etc. compare to the stock V-belt.
- Relative density is higher than the stock rubber material, that also allows weight saving.
- At the rib part, mixed with short fibers gained the improved performance of durability and anti-wear resistance compare to the stock.