Using the latest in belt technology gives the following benefits:
- Increased durability at high temperatures which can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst anti sound properties reduces belt squeal.
- Aramid was used as the core wire material like the genuine belt to provide high rigidity and enable reliable power transmission.(HKS logo is printed on the belt.)
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber was selected because:
- Better durability and performance in hotter and colder conditions with improved friction tolerance.
- Much lighter than previous version belts.
- Shirt fiber mixture in rib rubber improves performance over previous version.