Note: NOT CARB LEGAL - Not Available for Purchase in California
- To maximize the engine potential HKS suppresses the intake temperature rise as much as possible.
- Utilizing carbon as piping material instead of usually used aluminum helps to delay heat transfer
- Dry carbon intake pipe uses 3K Weave Prepreg and its looks help to show racing nature of the material
- Air flow resistance is also reduced by replacing the stock flexible pipe with a carbon piping
- By replacing the intake pipe from conventional aluminum to carbon fiber weight is reduced by about 35%
- It is possible to reduce the weight by about 1kg with just replacing from stock intake system to HKS Racing Suction
- The special attachment designed exclusively for stock intake shape
- 100mm large intake pipe produces a visual impact and customized feeling in intake system
- Installing HKS Racing Suction emphasizes back turbine sound once the gas pedal released
- Utilizing carbon as piping material instead of usually used aluminum helps to delay a heat transfer.
- Confirm the effect in the practical range including STOP & GO