NOTE: Removal of stock spring seat and welding optional for added tire clearance and range of adjustment.
Drop: 0 to 3 in
Ground Control Adjustable Coilover Kits allows you the option to customize the ride height of your vehicle. Unlike other spring kits that require removal of the strut assembly, the unique design of the Ground Control kit allows for quick, easy adjustment. Simply lift the corner(s) to be adjusted and spin the adjuster up or down to raise or lower the vehicle. Ground Control spring kits are designed to be used with either stock or aftermarket shocks.
All height adjustable kits feature Eibach Springs. These high quality springs offer a lifetime warranty against defects. All adjusters consist of a threaded sleeve and adjustable spring seat and are made using 6061 aluminum, anodized for greater durability and appearance. All other adapter hardware is machined from the same high strength 6061 T-6 aluminum.
AFTERMARKET SHOCK /STRUT CODES (suffix)
1 - Stock, original equipment for listed year
2 - Tokico Premium Performance (Blue)
3 - Tokico Illumina (White)
4 - Koni
5 - Bilstein
6 - Neuspeed or HR Bilstein
7 - KYB GR2 or Gasajust
8 - KYB AGX
9 - Tokico Spec-D
10 - GAB (specify)
- A) some shocks/struts require grinding/machining to fit coil-over hardware
- B) removal of stock spring seat and welding required
- C) removal of stock spring seat and welding optional for added tire clearance and range of adjustment
- D) trimming of stock spring seat allows added range of adjustment
- E) removal of stock spring seat required
- F) includes new upper mounts and must be used with machined aftermarket struts specified
- G) includes new upper mounts
- H) must be used with specified shocks supplied by Ground Control (discounts do not apply to shocks)
- J) will not fit models w/ 6 bump stock front shocks