NOTE: Fortune Auto Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 4-8 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary. NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE. - Designed and assembled in the USA.
Camber Plate Front: Yes
Camber Plate Rear: No
Recommended / Default Spring Rate Front: 7K
Recommended / Default Spring Rate Rear: 6K
Fortune Auto engineers are consistently chasing improvement and the development of the Generation 8 - PRO 3-Way damper is no exception.
The PRO 3-Way triple adjustable coilover is a remarkably sophisticated damper system. Utilizing the highly advanced, Concave Flow Digressive Piston to provide an incredibly dynamic adjustment range along with the ability to service and rebuild; you'll never have to buy coilovers again.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built - Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3-Way Independent Damping Control
- 24-Step Rebound Adjustability
- 24-Step Low Speed Compression Adjustability
- 17-Step High Speed Compression Adjustability
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.