NOTE: This product is only for the DSDF Display. Defi Sensors and Advance Control Unit are not included and are required to display sensor information.
Defi Sports Display F (DSDF) is a multi-information display with a lap timer. DSDF displays data obtained from the Defi ADVANCE Control Unit system, OBDII connector, and GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System including GPS). In addition, driving data can be recorded, replayed, and analyzed by connecting a USB flash drive (commercially available).
- 4.2inches touch panel TFT color LCD, a dim sensor, and a low reflection glass enhances the operatability and the readability.
- The display pattern can be selected from 4 patterns. (G/Locus mode is added by system updating.)
- Data obtained from 3 different devices can be displayed in one screen.
- Location information from GNSS
- ISO CAN data from OBDII
- Sensor information by linking with the ADVANCE system
- Sequential indicators of 10 red LEDs
- Driving data can be recorded, replayed, and analyzed by using a commercially available USB flash drive. The system can be updated too.
- *A PC wired to the internet is necessary to analyze data and update the system.
- A separate switch unit which is easy to push by fingers with racing gloves is included in the package.
- Mounting brackets are included and the paper templates are attached.
- Turbo/in-mani/tachometer scale
- Gear position
- Sequential indicator step/pattern
- Throttle calibration
- Speed/pressure/temperature unit
- Dime difference
Course data and log data analysis
- To use the function of recording, replaying, and time measuring, a commercially available USB flash drive is necessary.
- 200MB and over is necessary in a USB flash drive. Around 40MB is necessary to record the driving log data of 9 hours 59minutes 59seconds.
Course data for time measurement
- Some circuit course data in Japan are able to be downloaded on this page. The data can be retrieved by saving it to a USB flash drive and by connecting it to DSDF.
- How to retrieve course data to DSDF
- Connect a USB flash drive to DSDF and turn on the power The "DEFI" folder is automatically created. This step is unnecessary if the "DEFI" folder is already created.
- Download the course data (ZIP file) from the download icon below and unzip it.
- Save the course data to be used under the DEFI> DSDF> COURSEDATA folder of the USB flash drive.
Log data analysis with PC (DashWare)
- Driving log data recorded by DSDF and videos recorded by an in-car camera such as GoPro can be synchronized in DashWare. Graph display is also available.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit and sensors are necessary to be installed to obtain senser data from ADVANCE System. A GNSS antenna and OBDII connector is included in the package.
- A commercially available USB flash drive is necessary to record, replay, and analyze driving data.
- Defi Sports Display F is expressed as DSDF.
- The images may differ from real products due to the photography conditions and improvement of specifications.
- The specifications may be changed without notice in order to improve performance.
What you can do by connecting a USB flash drive
- Time measure
- Driving data logging (record)
- Driving data playing (replay)
- Record of peak values
- DSDF system update
- Driving data analysis by a dedicated PC software
Cautions regarding usage of a USB flash drive
- 200MB and over is necessary in a USB flash drive.
- Around 40MB is necessary to record the driving log data of 9 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
- Before using a USB flash drive, format it in FAT32.
- Select a USB flash drive in consideration of the installation space. Once this product is fixed, connectors and a USB flash drive may not be mounted/detached easily. Use an USB extension cable such as an angled 90 degree cable with male to female adapter if necessary. Give attention to the direction of the USB connector.
Operation-confirmed USB flash drives (As of July, 2017?
- BUFFALO RUF2-JUF8GS(8GB)
- I-O DATA TB-TX8G(8GB)
- Verbaim USBE8GVZ1(8GB)
- imation UFDNFE16GGR(16GB)