My Cart: 0 item(s)
Description50 State Legal. This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: CARB EO: D-370-15
Note: uses DCF275 Filter
Carb Approved: Yes
DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes an air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in over oiling and getting oil in the intake track.
- Air Filter: No oil necessary for filtration, therefore no chance in getting oil in the intake track from excess oiling; Washable and reusable; Filtration as small as one micron(0.00039 inch); Aluminum alloy construction, making it immune to corrosion; Built in velocity stack on most filters to increase air flow rates; Built in funnel top to direct air flow into the onto the velocity stack; Stainless steel mesh to aid in strength and longevity of the filter filament.
- Filter Intake Tube: Aluminum alloy construction; Corrosion resistant; Silver powder coated finish.
- Entire Unit: Minor modifications maybe needed on certain kits, direct bolt on; Improves throttle response; Increase horse power; Cuts OE entire intake system weight up to half; Keeping with the intent design of OE, but making it more efficient.
- Designed for maximum power gains
- Provides performance and value
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Easy to install in the engine bay
- Improves throttle response
- Air intake velocity is greatly increased