This segmented Ceramic material with a performance pressure plate will provide the ultimate in street and strip combinations. This assembly is suited for up to 150% increase in torque capacity. Provides quick but smooth engagement and extended life. The 2600 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with segmented Ceramic facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
Competition Clutch Flywheel - Forged Lightweight Steel Flywheel: The Competition Clutch Forged Lightweight Steel Flywheel is recommended for naturally aspiriated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
* Qualities of the CCI Lightweight Steel Flywheel*
* Preserves low end torque and drive ability
* One piece ring gear for high durability
* Weight varies from 11 lbs. to 14 lbs. depending on application
* Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications
* Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
* CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications