Note: Image is generic and actual product will vary depending on application.
The damper uses a monotube type
- The Single Tube Design of the Buddy Club Sport Spec Damper allows for use of a larger piston than other designs, this allows for better handling and a smoother ride.
- The inner pistons of Buddy Club Sport Spec Dampers are precision machined to the tightest tolerances possible to prevent unnecessary noise and vibration.
Adopts full length adjustable type
- Within normal operating range, simply use the spanner wrenches (provided in the damper kit) to adjust the lower bracket of the damper to your desired vehicle ride height, without sacrificing comfort or performance.
The strut type uses an inverted type.
- Inverted Designed Dampers for MacPherson Strut equipped cars allow for a larger piston and more fluid movement than conventional designed dampers adapted for Macpherson use.
Damping force 20 steps adjustable
- All Sport Spec Dampers have 20 levels of damping and rebound adjustability. By simply turning the knob on the damper, you can adjust the damping and rebound settings to accommodate your own driving style.
Spring sheet that creates a soundproofing effect
- The Sport Spec's Teflon Coated Spring Seats reduce the noise from spring movement that is often an issue with many other makes of coilovers.
- Sport Spec coilovers feature Top Hats with a Rubber Bushing Design. The rubber bushing design was chosen over a pillowball setup in order to provide a smooth and quiet ride as possible without compromising performance.
- Buddy Club Damper springs are manufactured to the highest standard, using High Tensile Steel from Japan.
Thorough Quality Control
- All Sport Spec Damper parts have gone through the highest standard of Quality Control and Dyno Testing before leaving the factory.
- Our dedication to quality ensures that the products you receive will meet the highest standards possible.