- Make / Model: 2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra (All Models)
- Front Drop: Estimated: 1.25 Inch
- Rear Drop: Estimated: 1.00 Inch
- Items Included: 2x Front Springs / 2x Rear Springs / Installation guide (if available)
Grip, Traction, Form.
- Increase performance with a functional drop for daily driven street cars. Each spring has been engineered and tested with the best progressive/linear spring rate to increase tire grip, entry and exit speeds through turns, and improve braking power.
- Manufactured using high quality steel, powder coated, heat treated with advanced coiling methods and technology.
- All GT-F and GT-S springs designed for maximum travel motion and useable stroke with your factory struts/shocks.
- OEM Shocks Compatible: Our springs are the perfect combination with your OEM shock absorbers. Feel increased performance with your existing shocks.
- Traction and Handling: Drivers will feel a significant increase in steering response, better cornering grip entering and exiting out of turns with reduced body roll, and a lowered center of gravity.
- Durable Powder Coat: Each spring is made from the highest quality materials, with the leading coiling technology. This is all incased in a durable and long lasting powder coated surface to prevent corrosion and maintain spring integrity.