Piston Diameter: 46mm.
Damper Type: Standard
Spring: Length / Rate: Front: 10 inch/10K, Rear: 8 inch/8K
Damper Camber Adjustment: Not applicable
Damper Height Adjustment Range (mm.): Front: +5~-80, Rear: -15~-70
The N1 Evolution is the newest generation of our track engineered flag ship N1 suspension. All N1 dampers feature large piston, monotube design using a threaded base for height adjustments without compromising shock or spring travel. Every year, we gather incredible amounts of suspension data from our direct involvement in many different racing series. This specialized data goes directly into our sports parts development to provide the customer with the same cutting edge suspension technology we use on all of our race vehicles.
- 25-Way damping force adjustment to adapt to a variety of driving conditions.
- Monotube design with 46mm. diameter piston.
- Adjustable lower case design that allows ride height to be adjusted without affecting preload.
- Standardized 65mm. (ID) spring allows the use of a wide variety of readily available springs.
- Front strut- type setups include camber adjustment plates that utilize premium quality pillow-ball spherical bearings to minimize deflection, binding, and noise.
- GT race quality damper fluid that can withstand high temperatures and prevent damping force degradation
- 100% Made in Japan, with precision Japanese components
- Overhaul services available