ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
Because this fire extinguisher is ABC rated, it is effective for use on fires involving wood, cloth, paper, rubber, trash, or plastics (Type A); flammable liquids, gases, solvents, paint, lacquers, oil/gas, tar, and synthetics (Type B); and electrical equipment fires, wiring, controls, motors, appliances, and data processing panels (Type C).
- 1A:10B:C Rated
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Easy and more economical to maintain and service
- U/L and U.S. Coast Guard Listed; DOT Approved
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- Refillable Container
- 2.5lb Capacity
- Vehicle Mounting Bracket is included for easy installation