Ideal for carbureted power plants not using a separate fuel pressure regulator. The H/O Fuel Pump is designed for engines making 200-600 HP and is ideal for street cars and mild race cars alike. Similar to our SS Fuel Pump (P/N 11203), but internally regulated to 7 PSI.
- P/N 11219 features ORB-08 inlet and outlet ports.
- Durable billet construction.
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI, eliminating the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors.
- Rated for continuous duty, the pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability.