- Compatible with Honda/Acura B, D, F, H, I, J, K, L & R Series Engines
- Turned and milled from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Scalloped exterior profile for easy hand-tightening
- Center hex for easy removal using a socket
- Cross-drilled holes for easy removal using a screwdriver or metal rod
- Satin Anodized Finish for durability
Every gear-head has struggled to remove a stuck oil cap at some point. With cross-holes, a hex, and a unique, easy-to-grip profile, the Podium Oil Cap by ACUiTY is meant to shine when others would leave you in a literal bind. Remove it by hand using the scalloped profile, or for stubborn cases, use a screwdriver in the cross-holes or a socket on the hex to loosen it. With its durable, satin anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction, an artful design, and surprisingly light weight, it's clear this design is meant to be more than just a beautiful addition to your race car. Attention to detail abounds in this design with subtle features like a dovetailed o-ring retention groove, helpful technical markings, and critically placed fillets to help keep the oil cap looking great even after repeated loosenings using tools.
ACUiTY recommends that the Podium Oil Cap be hand-tightened only. The cross-drilled holes and center hex are intended for use during removal only.
Compatible with Honda/Acura B, D, F, H, I, J, K (including direct-injected motors like the K20c etc), L & R Series Engines