The HTR Clutch line-up was designed to hold higher capacity power than the STR while still retaining a relatively moderate clutch pedal.
HTR single plate dampened clutch give some forgiveness to the transmission by absorbing drivetrain shock while providing reliability and strength under heavy abuse. These units are typically good up to 400lbs ft of torque depending on the application. This is a fair decent compromise for high power and drive-ability for a single plate disc.
- Dampened Twin Plate Clutch Assembly with Flywheel
- Hard Single Diaphragm Spring Cover
- OS Giken Reinforced Clutch Fork
- Release Bearing Assembly Included
- Please consult installation guide
- Requires OEM Pilot Bearing or Bushing