OEM Part #: 80292-TBA-A11, Cross reference: K&N VF2033
- Employing "Nanofiber bonded textile filter" for the main filter element. Fine fiber collects the dust, pollen and also PM2.5.
- Preventing the virus and mold growth by adding an antibacterial feature to the filter. That helps to maintain a comfortable car interior.
- A layer of activated charcoal helps to absorb the odors. (May be unable to reduce odors entirely.)
- Same size with the stock filter seamless replacement.
Estimated Replacement Period
- Recommended replacement interval is 1 year or 10,000 km.
- HKS recommends more frequent replacement in areas with high traffic and air pollution.