Electronic boost control with the GFB TMS touch
- G-Force II More Powerful Features, more Simplicity! Performance without the hassle - easier fitment, faster tuning & setup and a simple user interface.
- G-Force II builds on this philosophy by adding more powerful features, and even more simplicity!
- If you've used the original GFB G-Force, you'll know that it represented outstanding value for money, with advanced capabilities and features usually reserved for very expensive units.
- The G-Force II has taken everything that was great about the original, and made it better! There are new features, existing ones have been improved, and most importantly, it's even easier to use!
- If you haven't experienced the original G-Force, all you need to know is the G-Force II is the best value-for-money electronic boost controller out there, and it's not just for street use - even hard-core racers will find the G-Force II has what it takes to perform on the track!
Touch screen interface with menu button
Capacitive touch screen and new menu button make menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons!
Choose your screen colours
There are six button illumination colour options to match your car's dash
New closed-loop boost control strategy
For the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum dropoff at high RPM, the new closed-loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions
Internal MAP sensor handles boost pressure up to 50psi (3.45bar, 345kPa)
Still class leading performance!