The BBi Autosport race spec seat mounts are a direct bolt into the factory mount location for a hassle free, easy installation for your competition race seat. The BBi Autosport Seat mounts have a large range of adjustment options allowing fitment for all major FIA and SFI approved seat brands and offers an integrated 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting location. The wide range of adjustment covers almost all possible seating preferences to properly seat drivers of all sizes. CAD designed, CNC laser cut and formed from one piece of .125" (1/8") carbon steel with no welds to maximize strength and stiffness. All mounts are powder coated with a wrinkle black base and satin black sides.
- Note: Compatible with all 996/997/987/981/991 models
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8" 3mm carbon steel (base & side mounts)
- Multi way adjustability
- High strength sliders, mounts to base with 4 bolts per slider
- Integrated 5 and 6-point sub belt mounting locations
- Stylish design with laser cut BBi logo and durable satin black Powdercoat finish
- No modifications to vehicle or any seat mount components are required for installation
- Uniquely designed for Porsche vehicles for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- Fits all major FIA/SFI approved seats up to 17"
- 14-3/4" (375mm) to 17-1/2" (445mm) width adjustments (standard side mounts)
PLEASE VERIFY SEAT SIZING TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY AND FITMENT. CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SEEK ADVISE ON BEST SEAT OPTIONS FOR PORSCHE VEHICLES.
Cobra: Sebring T, Suzuka T
Recaro: Profi SPG, Pole Position, Sportster CS, Sporster GT
Sparco: Evo, Evo II, Pro-ADV, Pro 2000, QRT*
Racetech: RT4009, RT4100, RT4119, RT4129
Not Compatible with OEM Porsche, Tillet, and non-FIA homologated seats.
*Sparco QRT requires model specific side plate from Sparco