Mounting bases sits 23" apart (center to center). Comes with carbon base plates.
Factory replacement, will re-use factory holes if you already have an oem spoiler!
With a span of 60.5 inches and an average height of 10 inches, the GTC-200 is an adjustable wing that means serious business. The GTC-200 3D airfoil shape allows for optimal airflow that reduces drag yet supplies an effective amount of downforce.
Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling, the New GTC-200 includes these features and benefits:
- Larger chord than the original GTC-200
- More aggressive camber than the original GTC-200
- Higher lift/drag (L/D) ratio than the original GTC-200
- More downforce than the original GTC-200
- Backwards compatible with all original GTC-200 mounting brackets and pedestals
Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds.