After numerous requests of adding new sizes and bolt patterns to the Volk Racing TE37V MARK II Model, Volk Racing has recently released the TE37V Mark-II Limited Model. TE37V Mark-II Limited Model now offers a 5×120 bolt pattern for BMW and other 5×120 PCD vehicle owners. Available in the same standard two colors: Bronze (BR) (Almite) and Gunmetal/Rim DC (MF).
The unparalleled presence of this forged monoblock in 18 inch is unlike any other wheel. Volk Racing TE37V MARK-II includes performance, size, and deep rim all in a single model. With the pedigree of the TE37, strength and rigidity as well as lightness is a key feature from Volk Racing. This is due to RAYS original forging technology. The spoke also features logo machining of [FORGED] and [MADE IN JAPAN]. This high-end model offers functional driving with a symbol of quality. The TE37V MARK-II is an ideal wheel and brings it to the next stage.
– Method: Forged 1pc. Wheel
– RAYS original test: JWL+R Spec 2
– Color: Bronze (BR) (Almite) or Gunmetal/Rim DC (MF)
– Included: Inside Air Valve (RAYS mark)
– All 5H-P.C.D.120 Cannot fit Rolls-Royce, BMW X5 (7seater), BMW X5 (F15), BMW X6 (Active Hybrid), Land Rover.