TODA sports injectors improve engine response and power output, through the use of one throttle body per cylinder. Effective tuning per cylinder not compromised tuning with only one throttle body.
- The improvement of the accelerator response is due to the reduction in volume of air within the manifold.
- Improved induction efficiency gives the engine the correct quantities of air/fuel on demand.
- Each intake is made the same length.
- Straight induction ports.
- Individual throttle bodies are individually smaller in volume but collectively larger in volume. Giving both low- end torque and high-end power.
- Airflow bench tested trumpet.
Bottom & mid range Torque increase
- Each cylinder receives a fuller charge of air/fuel especially at low to mid engine speeds. This is due to the independent throttle bodies and more effective injector positioning.
- Includes conversion wire harness for TPS & MAP sensor and quick connect joint.