Fits all K20A, K20Z, and K24Z engines**. Does not fit K20C.
** NOTE: Not recommended for installation in 2006 to 2015 Honda Civic. Factory windshield cowl may interfere with access to relocated dipstick and oil cap.
Another Skunk2 first! Our cast Magnesium Valve Cover for the Honda K Series Engine delivers clean aesthetics and reduces weight by 60-percent from OEM. Light on weight, heavy on style and function.
Relocated mounting bolt locations improve symmetry and clean, smooth curves come together forming a low-profile design with more under hood clearance and enhanced visual appeal. Our Skunk2 Flush Mount Valve Cover Kit is included in addition to a specialized oil cap and oil dip stick. OEM mount hardware can still be used with the purchase of one additional factory bolt (PN: 666-05-0400).
Our valve cover is built with practicality and function in mind. Two -10 AN ports are positioned in optimal locations for proper catch can ventilation with no need to cut, drill, or weld. Black anodized plugs are included, -10 ORB to -10 AN fitting kit sold separately (PN 666-05-0300). One -08 AN port with a built-in, reusable mesh filter is also included with a barb fitting to offer an OEM-style PCV port for factory compatibility.
The Skunk2 Ultra Lightweight Magnesium Valve Cover is the first of its kind, cast from a cutting-edge Magnesium Alloy. Extraordinary design, superior engineering, and technical artistry. That's Skunk2.
- Cast from Lightweight Magnesium Alloy
- 2.75 lbs! (60-percent lighter than aluminum OEM valve cover; 6.9lbs)
- Low-profile profile design for additional hood clearance
- 0.75" lower at timing chain, 1.75" lower at spark plug face
- Relocated mounting bolt locations for cleaner symmetry
- Includes specialized dipstick, low profile oil cap, and low-profile mounting bolt kit
- Raw Magnesium Finish
- Two -10 AN vent ports (plugs included)
- One -08 AN PCV port with cleanable filter (barb fitting included)