The RaceQuip Camlock belt set offers features yet pricing that is affordably for the grassroots racer. The RaceQuip 751 series Camlock belt set comes in a six (6) point configuration with a pull-down lap belt design. The harness sets not only exceed the SFI 16.1 specification, they also pass the stringent FIA 8853/98 standard. This "dual certification" allows racers in some sanctions (SCCA, NASA, etc.) to use these belts for five years instead of just two.
RaceQuip starts with a super-lightweight 165 gram magnesium alloy cam buckle. The buckle features an engagement cone which allows the belts to snap into the cam mechanism at angles of 21 degrees left or right and 11 degrees up and down for ease of engagement. Precise internal spring pressure allows a positive feel on the 45 degrees (right or left) unlatch movement without fear of accidental opening.
Next, the drop-forged steel buckle hardware is sewn onto the premium 3" webbing, called "transverse mono filament woven", which means that there are mono filament fibers inter-woven into the straps in a pattern that transverses the standard weave. This design accomplishes two tasks - added strength and smoother edges on the belts. The harness sets also feature premium, lightweight, non-slip aluminum shoulder adjusters with easy lift grips. The lap belt adjusters utilize an anti-slip tensioner device as well. Heavy-duty drop-forged steel slide bars and bolt on ends come already installed, but they can be easily removed if you prefer to mount your belts by wrapping them around a rollbar. Belt adjustment lengths are 20" to 70" for shoulders and 25" to 70" for the lap belt. RaceQuip Camlock Harness Sets sare available in black, red, or blue
- Lightweight 165 gram Magnesium Alloy Cam Buckle
- Exceeds Stringent FIA 8853/98 Standard
- Surpasses SFI 16.1 Rating
- 6 Point Design - Dual 2" Crotch Strap
- Pull Down Lap Belt Adjusters
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel
- 45 degree (right or left) Unlatch Movement Prevents Accidental Opening
- Heavy-Duty Drop-Forged Steel Hardware (Installed)
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Premium 3” Polyester Webbing
- Transverse Mono Filament Woven
- Increased Strength and Smoother Edges
- Premium Aluminum Shoulder Adjusters
- Shoulder Belt Adjustment Length is 20" to 70"
- Lap Belt is Adjustable from 25" to 70"
- Can Be Re-Webbed (SFI Cert.) Upon Expiration
- Available in Black, Red, and Blue