- Error canceller is included. This cancels the error message that appears when the stock suspension is removed.
- Suitable damper setting reduces unnecessary movement in sports use, which also improves drivability and creates more grips on tires with fast response in cornering. Increasing the spring rate reduces the body roll, and the single tube inverted type provides sharp and direct handling.
- Comes with camber adjustable pillow upper for the front side and original upper mount design for the rear side.
- The separated type of spring for the rear side utilizes the direct coil spring with selected rate.
- Spring Rate is 12 kg/mm Front / 10 kg/mm Rear
This MAX IV SP is the ultimate sport model for such a high grip radial tire. It will transfer the feelings straight to driver all kinds of information such as tire, road surface condition and traction. Its a perfect street sport model suspension for people who love to drive fast but still want comfort.
Single Tube Damper Design
Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride.
Protect the shaft from the flying stones.
Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanising. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience.
Adopted Pillow Ball Upper Mount
For more accurate and sharp steering.
New Design Needle
Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfort ride.
Reduction of Unsprung Weight
In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
30 Step Damping Force Adjustment
30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highway, or the weight of the vehicle.