Note: NOT CARB Legal - This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California & CARB States or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
HKS is challenging for the high performance concept of HKS R35 GT series. And we have set the goal of 1000 horse power with GT1000! For the extream power and performance, the GT800 design of "symmetrical layout" has succeeded to the new GT1000.
- GT1000 has succeeded ideal design of "symmetrical layout" of GT800. And HKS has tuned-up and newly designed in all little detail for precision, strength and heat-persistence. The new GT1000 provides effective boost control and prevents from exhaust loss.
- For effective intake and exhaust flow, HKS has newly redesigned original suction pipe and chamber pipe for the new GT1000.
- Our proven technology "heat-resistence cast" was employed in exhaust manifold which provides high resistance in the heat and vibration.
- GT II is employed for wastegate of GT1000 which is very small and light and still has secure boost control.
- Exhaust Manifold
- Turbine GTⅡ7867 Heat resistance cast（T/HSG）
- Wastegate HKS GTⅡ 50
- Front Pipe SUS304
- Suction Pipe
- Other short parts