The Haltech I/O Expander 12 allows the user the ability to increase the functionality of their Haltech ECU by using the Haltech CAN system which is fitted to all Platinum Series ECUs, the I/O Expander 12 instantly makes available 12 additional user configurable inputs and outputs.
Simply plug in the CAN cable and start using your extra I/O
- 4 x AVI Analogue Voltage Inputs (0-5V)*1
- 4 x DPI Digital Pulsed Inputs ( 0-5V Max Freq 300Hz) *1
- 4 x DPO Digital Pulsed Outputs (5V / 12V Pull ups Max 1A) *1
- Broadcast rate of 20mS to the Haltech ECU for each channel.
- User definable Safe State for each output in case of loss of communications or error.
- Switchable pull up resistors on AVI channels for use with temperature sensors.
- Power and Status LEDs
- Powered by CAN bus. External power only required if DPOs are to be used.
- Multiple I/O Expander Boxes can be used on certain Haltech ECUs
- Sprint 500 (maximum 1 box*3)
- Sprint RE (maximum 1 box*3)
- Sport 1000/2000 (maximum 1 box*3)
- Sport GM (maximum 1 box*3)
- Pro Harness*4 (maximum 1 box*3)
- Pro Plug-in ECUs*4 (maximum 2 boxes*2)
Source: 8.6 to 16.5 Volts DC
Consumption: 50mA @ 12Volts DC
- Length: 98mm
- Width: 64mm
- Height: 28mm
- ECU: 125g (0.28 lb)
- Harness: 630g (1.39 lb)
Haltech I/O Expander 12Kit Includes:
- Haltech I/O Expander 12 CAN direct connection cable (600mm)*2