FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED! (lower 48 states)
Piping Diameter: 70mm splits to 60mm
Tip Diameter: 115mm
The full cat-back EVS Tuning SSP Exhaust Sytem for the Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ was designed to provide a balance between great exhaust sound with optimal power gains. The Helmholtz design helps maintain that throaty exhaust sound while minimizing drone at the same time. The exhaust piping is a slip joint design, easily adjustable for fitment. The tip is also adjustable so you can bring it out as far back or as far in as you want, in order to accommodate factory or aftermarket bumpers.
- Full cat-back, single muffler exhaust
- Made from SUS304 stainless steel
- Helmholtz design for consistent sound
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
- Track and Dyno tested. Exhaust with optional Front Pipe, gains of +16.4 hp, +4.5 lbs tqe!
- The entire exhaust system weighs a mere 30 lbs, compared to the factory counterpart which weighs 39lbs.
OPTIONAL 63-70mm FRONT PIPE (CAT-DELETE):
Get more power by adding the EVS Tuning front pipe, which deletes the factory catalyctic converter to complete a free flowing system for race usage.