Fits applications for: Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 Coupe
- Spring rate: 14kg (Front)/10kg (Rear) for daily street
- Race Spec spring rate: 16kg (Front)/14kg (Rear)
- 0-2.5" Drop
- 12-way dampening
- Preloaded springs
- Aluminum top mounts front and rear
- Includes all necessary hardware and accessories
- Spring rates have been tested on the street for comfort compatibility
- Track version available with valving
- Reinforced steel bottom mounts
- Polyurethane bushings
- Extensions included in rear for 350Z/G35 for easy access and adjustability
- Each system has a 2 year spring and 1 year shock warranty against any manufacturer defects.
ATTACK COILOVER is specifically designed for racing/Street uses that includes AUTO CROSS, DRIFTING, SOLO 2, TIME ATTACK AND GRIP. ATTACK COILOVERS features an aluminum top mount and reinforced steel bottom mounts which is double the strength of aluminum mounts. The attack coilovers have been heat treated and Teflon coated to prevent rust and spring sag.
ATTACK COILOVER employs Poly Urethane bushing for uncompromising performance. Poly Urethane bushings are known for their ability to with stand daily abuse, damage, are less likely to developed corrosion in the engine bay, and will last ten times long than you traditional rubber bushing. The 16 way dampening adjustments is an evolution in design in itself, an adjustment knob is mounted on top of the coilover. The knob will click for every level of dampening, this way you can adjust your suspension evenly on all four corners. This eliminates the guess work adjustment time, so you can click it and drive.