Series 2 Plug & Play EMS. Manual Trans. EAGLE: 95-98 Talon TSi. MITSUBISHI: 95-99 Eclipse GST/GSX, 00-02 Eclipse RS/GS & 03-05 Lancer Evolution VIII MR/RS
The Series 2 EMS for Toyota, which replaces AEM's first generation EMS,
represents a complete hardware redesign with greatly enhanced features, including a USB data port, 1MB of internal data
logging, and 6 coil outputs. In addition, all Series 2 EMS systems come loaded with the company's new AEMTUNER software,
a completely new user interface software which replaces AEMPRO. AEMTUNER is only available on Series 2 systems.
AEM Performance Electronics strives to continually evolve and improve their products, stated Director of Product
Development John Romero. The Series 2 EMS represents significant improvements over their first generation systems in the areas of both hardware and software.
If you liked the first EMS, you'll love Series 2 and AEMTUNER.AEMTUNER SOFTWARE
AEM's new AEMTUNER software
is a complete software redesign and replaces AEMPRO. It includes many new features including a context sensitive tuning support
system which significantly increases ease of tuning even for tuners who have never used AEM software.
Visit www.aemelectronics.com for more details and overview videos.
- Plugs directly into the factory harness.
No rewiring necessary.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Compact enclosure for convenient mounting.
1MB of internal data logging.
- 6 coil outputs.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
AEMTUNER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Support Pane gives tuners context sensitive help and uses tuners' actual
calibrations to describe each function.
- Internal conflict detection notifies tuner if obvious errors exist in assignment of inputs/outputs.
Calibrations allows tuners to graphically compare tables and maps for easy analysis.
- Workspaces are easily customizable
- Colored tables and maps.
- Auto-Conversion feature allows tuners to easily convert existing maps
from Series 1 to Series 2 systems.NOTE: AEM Series 2 EMS is legal in California only for racing vehicles which
may never be used upon a highway.
AEM performance products are Engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures
street and race performance products that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.