FREE NEXT DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING INCLUDED! (lower 48 states only)
NOTE: Orders placed after 12 Noon PST Friday, or during Saturday or Sunday, will be shipped out the following Monday. Orders shipped out Friday, will not be delivered until the following Monday as UPS does not have Saturday deliveries to most territories.
The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your Civic Type R 2.0 Turbo. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide tuning with a variety of calibrations along with extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
The ECU must be sent to Hondata and jail-broken to use a FlashPro.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
- Bluetooth connection for Mobile connectivity
- The Hondata FlashPro is a hardware and software combination that connects from your laptop's USB port to your Civic's diagnostic port. It enables you to tune your engine computer for:
Higher octane fuel
Higher boost levels
The FlashPro Manager software comes with several built in calibrations. You will find a base map that is a great fit for your car.
The FlashPro has the best datalogging capability and support in the industry. There is simply no better way to learn how your engine runs and responds than by connecting a FlashPro and datalogging.
The Hondata FlashPro is a product that delivers all the features you need, now, fully working, that will grow with you as you upgrade your engine.
The FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. As a result of local assembly, extensive testing before shipping and our stringent quality control, the FlashPro is incredibly reliable.