DCT Cooler Kit for GT-R R35 is available now.
From the street to race circuits, the HKS DCT Cooler Kit for the GT-R has been developed to provide firm and positive shift engagement while assisting in the prevention of overheating the clutch and transmission. By stabilizing and maintaining lower oil temperatures in the transmission, the life cycle of the oil is extended. Integrated with the factory water-cooled transmission cooler and the DCT Cooler Kit also assists in reducing the GT-R's
overall water temperature
- Placement of the DCT cooler core to the front left fender maximizes cooling performance.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) air duct specially designed for R35 GT-R is included to enhance air flow to the core.
- A larger -10 size oil line reduces resistance in pipes and increases flow ensuring proper oil supply.
- The transmission's stock heat exchanger and HKS thermostat are integrated into the DCT Cooler. With a specially designed oil outlet attachment, stabilizing the oil temperature occurs in a shorter amount of time. Improved shifts are noticeable even after cold starts.
- During testing at Fuji Speedway, the water temperature was reduced by an average of 5°C (9°F) enabling continuous laps at a constant oil temperature of 127°C (260°F).