Checkout is simple at any store that accepts Affirm. Just enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision.
No Hidden Fees
Know upfront exactly what you'll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
Safe & Secure
Affirm connects directly to online stores. There’s no card number to steal, so your account stays secure.
You're in control
Pick a loan that fits your budget. You’ll make real progress every month, and at the end of your loan, you’re free and clear.
How Does It Work?
Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases in just a few clicks:
1. Fill your cart and select the Affirm payment option on the merchant's checkout page.
2. Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. We'll let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
3. Review your payment plan details and click confirm to finalize the loan. Once you’re done, your purchase will be on its way. That's it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Affirm?
1. Create an Affirm account at www.affirm.com/account in just a few easy steps; or
2. Select Affirm as your payment method while checking out with any Affirm online merchant partner.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
1. Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
2. Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
3. Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
4. Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans?
1. Affirm loans vary between 10% and 30% APR simple interest (0% APR is offered at select merchants). The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan - we don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees. We strive always to be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
1. Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, we perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
2. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, we may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that we offer you the best financing options possible.
Is my personal information secure with Affirm?
1. Yes, protecting your personal information is very important to us. We encrypt sensitive data including Social Security numbers. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.